Guiding Principles to Carry out Lake County Housing Authority Mission:
- Provides safe, decent, and sanitary housing.
- Considers the needs of its clients in program development and operation.
- Encourages clients toward independence and self-sufficiency.
- Develops programs that are fiscally responsible.
- Provides opportunities for staff development.
- Collaborates with other stakeholders in matters relating to housing.
Lake County Housing Authority will adhere to & enforce
the guidelines contained in the following, Board approved manuals:
- Public Housing Admissions & Continued Occupancy Plan. Effective 10/1/15
- Housing Choice Voucher Administrative Plan. Effective 10/1/16
- Public Housing Admissions & Continued Occupancy Plan. Effective 10/1/16